Custom Made Bronze Statues
At Bronze Statue Designs we can custom make any type of bronze statue you would like including miniature and life size statues of any shape or design.
We can use a photo and make a design or if you have your own obj or stl file we can produce your design in bronze.
Below is the process we follow.
The custom made process:
- Client provides a photo(s) and size of the person, animal or object they would like to have made into a statue. Customer can also provide a obj or stl file of their design. We then assist and provide optons of the size and style of statue and create a quote for confirmation.
- We then create a 3D graphic design from the image or images. This includes unlimited alterations of the design until signed off.
- A 3D print will be made of the design to be used for the bronze process and a mold is produced.
- Melted bronze liquid is poured into the mold and set (Hot-cast method).
- The statue is then prepared for final finishing.
- On completion, the statue will be photographed from all angles and emailed to the client.
- The statue will then be delivered as per delivery instructions.
The statue process will take 4 weeks or more, depending on the size of the statue. The process is also far more detailed than the above 7 steps.
Please note that we will require at least 1 high resolution image. The more images supplied from different angles the more accurate the design will be. Please view a James Dean design below. We worked from only 1 iconic photo to make this statue. Contact us below for a quote.